On this week’s episode of the True Idaho News podcast (listen here / also embedded below), Commissioner Asia Williams and Representative Judy Boyle join host Daniel Bobinski to discuss education plus multiple issues that arose during this past legislative session — with the inside story from Rep. Boyle of how some things went down at the statehouse.
- Judy Boyle explains her resignation from the House Education Committee
- How drag performances in high schools are hypocritical at best (and may be illegal)
- A new state law prohibiting boys from using girl’s bathrooms
- How the legislature overrode the Governor’s veto of property tax relief – and then how the Guv tried to take credit
- A new law on foreign gov’t ownership of Idaho land
- North Idaho mayor compares Christians to the Taliban
- Schools keep asking for — and getting — more money, but results are nonexistent
Listen to the podcast below.
NEW THIS WEEK – THE AFTER SHOW! All True Idaho News subscribers (get a free subscription here) get free access to the podcast’s “After Show.” The After Show is when we keep the tape rolling after the official podcast is recorded. It’s during these times that the guests often “let their hair down” and provide even deeper insights and information.
The After Show is available only to True Idaho News subscribers – and it’s 100% free to subscribe.
- Subscribe here (free)
- Get a weekly email with links to what appeared on True Idaho News that week
Your link to the After Show will be in that email!