Joe Biden proved this to be a major disaster. But Brad Little, as per his norm, has to have a “Hold My Beer’ moment.
Yes, Brad Little has brought the Thought Police to Idaho.
With the upcoming election in just over a week, Little is pulling out all the stops to get people to vote for him.
He thinks no one remembers the lockdowns, social distancing, and mandates imposed by him and his Left-Wing government during the Covid-1984 plandemic.
He thinks no one cared about his orders to restrict religious freedom, as well as your other freedoms. We have not forgotten that Brad Little made it a crime to go to church or to meet with your pastor for communion, yet you could go shopping at the Big Box stores like Walmart and Home Depot.
He claims it was never his orders that locked the people down, but the local jurisdictions did that on their own volition.
He doesn’t want you to remember that HIS orders included:
- Indoor gatherings are limited to 50 people or less.
- Outdoor gatherings are limited to 25-percent capacity.
- Physical distancing requirements are in place for gatherings of all types.
- Long-term care facilities will not be allowed to operate without requiring masks on their premises.
- There will be seating only at bars, restaurants, and nightclubs. Nightclubs can only operate as bars.
- Employers should continue to protect at-risk employees by allowing telework or by making special accommodations for these individuals in the workplace.
Then, he decided to buy your vote with $300 of the billions he received for his tyrannical agreements with the Communists in D.C.
Now, he has launched the Thought Police to stop you from having an opinion on social media. Is this an attempt to gain the Democrat vote in the upcoming election? He has certainly secured that demographic already and needs not do anymore.
Yes, Brad Little wants you to report ‘misinformation’ from these terrible right-wing election deniers. They tell you up front that they will work with ‘social media platforms and other partners’ to get these conspiracy theories shut down.
Yep, though Little pretends to be from the Republican party, this move is straight out of the Democrat playbook!
As if we didn’t already have enough reasons to VOTE AGAINST BRAD LITTLE, he just keeps adding to the list.
This article, originally printed HERE on Redoubt News, may contain statements that reflect the opinion of the author. Consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Please support Redoubt News’ coverage of your rights. Donate to Redoubt News here